Ever had a sleepless night worrying about what could go wrong at your event or party? Extreme weather, no show vendors, or even ruined attire? No matter how carefully you plan your celebration, you can suffer financial loss if something unplanned happens. We believe that your most memorable day should be protected. Private Event protection is private event insurance which provides cancellation or postponement coverage and other coverages to protect your investment. Below are just some of the coverage options, for the things that could go wrong:
- Cancellation/Postponement – venue suddenly goes out of business, sudden illness, or business is simply inaccessible this coverage can reimburse you for the deposits lost
- Lost deposit – vendor goes out of business, doesn’t show up, or limo doesn’t show up this coverage can reimburse your lost deposits
- Additional Expense – Can provide coverage for certain unexpected expenses you have to incur in order to avoid a cancellation or postponement of your event.
- Event Photos/Videos – can provide coverage in the event your photographers film is defective, photos are lost or damaged or photographer fails to show up.
- Event Gifts – if gifts get damaged during the display at the event, reimburses you to repair or replace the items.
- Special Attire – provides coverage if the honoree’s event attire is lost or damaged.
- Special Jewelry - can provide coverage for loss or damage to jewelry purchased or rented specifically for personal decoration of honorees on the event date or within 7 days prior to the event date.
- Liability Insurance – Optional coverage that can provide coverage for bodily injury, property damage and personal injuries to third parties at the location of the event.
- Liquor Liability – Optional coverage that can be added to liability coverage that is designed to protect you and your immediate family against alcohol related accidents.
Sleep easy the night before your big event with Event Coverage offered by Credit Union Insurance Services.